Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Family Portraits

Back in December I started looking around for a photographer to do family portraits.  I stumbled upon Jennifer Dunlap of Jennifer Mauren Photography.  I'm sure glad I did!

After having to reschedule a ridiculous amount of times due to rain, which in December and January in Florida is not a typical issue!  I was beginning to think they would never happen, and then finally, the last Sunday in January was sunny and perfect.

Here are a few of my favorites!







It was nice to have some professional portraits.  We hadn't had any done in about 4 years, which meant that Kyle was about a foot shorter than he is now. 

Thanks again to Jennifer for a fabulous outcome and for "shaving" Kyle with photoshop since it hadn't occurred to him to do it himself!

1 comment:

  1. You remind me of my childhood awkward pics when I was a kid! These photos are all cute!
    Family portraits in schaumburg illinois

    ReplyDelete