Saturday, January 7, 2012

New Year, Same Old Issues

It is a brand new year and I am faced with an issue we have had multiple times in the past.

Nico has escaped, yet again.  Back in 2010, Nico ran away.  Which led to us to finding someone else's dog and also rescuing Bella.  You can click on all of the links and read those stories.  But today, I find myself once again printing Lost Dog posters with this face on them


I've lost track how many times Nico has gotten out.  He is a runner, that is all I can say.  But this time, I have to admit it was my fault.  We left for dinner, and I completely forgot the dogs were in the dog pen.  Not sure where my head was.  Certainly not with the dogs.  When we came home, Nico had dug out.  Don't know when, other than somewhere between 7:15 p.m. and 10:00 p.m. 

Keep us and him in your thoughts and lets keep our fingers crossed that we find him, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment