Thursday, March 10, 2011

Where Have I Been?

Where have I been?  It has been almost two weeks since my last post.

I would love to say that I was somewhere fabulous.  Hawaii, or the Bahamas or I don't know, anywhere.  But, no such luck.

We have just been busy.  It is Spring Break here, so my schedule is not normal right now.  I guess I should rephrase that.  It is Spring Break for Kyle this week.  Since we live in Florida, Spring Break actually lasts until late April!  Just try to drive out to the islands.  Or back for that matter.  Traffic just plain stinks this time of year. 

Last weekend we spent with some friends who were in town for their daughters basketball tournament.  It was fun having something a little different to do for the weekend.  Plus it was great to see the whole family and spend time with them.  The two youngest made soap with me.  They enjoyed the process and their soaps turned out great!

Next weekend is a biggie.  We will be in Tampa for the weekend with some friends for the Kenny Chesney concert.  Should be a great time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment