Friday, June 10, 2011

Wish I Was There

There is a large gathering this weekend of my Dad's family in Massachusetts this weekend.  I had all intentions of going.  I wanted to go.  I failed to make reservations in time to make it financially feasible to go.  So, I'm staying home this weekend organizing my soap shop so that I can start being creative again.  I would rather be in Massachusetts.

We are switching cable companies today.  I wish I were home to take pictures of the fiasco this has created.  We don't live right on the road, our house is set back quite a ways.  They have to run new wires from the road to our house.  Jeff is handling that today and I'm glad I'm not!

Kyle finished school this week.  I can't say how happy I was to see it end.  I think I'm putting his tutor through graduate school with all of the money I have been paying!  Come fall we will have an 11th grader in the house.  Sounds kind of crazy to me.  Two more years and I will be planning a graduation party.  Who would have ever thunk it!

No comments:

Post a Comment