Thursday, June 2, 2011

Bye, Bye Blackberry

I officially moved to a droid phone today.  I've wanted to switch phones for a while now, but hadn't had the time.  Since we had to make some changes to our plan (finally realized we have a teenager in the house and received a $400 cell phone bill), I took that chance and switched it up.  Making changes to our plan and changing out three phones took 2 1/2 hours!  Yes, you read that right.  It was crazy!

Upon returning home, I had to make a phone call in regards to a letter I received in the mail today, which stated I needed to call before June 3rd.  TOMORROW!  So, I started calling at 3:43 only to receive a message that all agents are busy, please call again another time.  I kept hitting redial until I received a message that said someone would be with me and my estimated wait time was 38 minutes.  It wasn't 38 minutes, it was 49 minutes.  For me to talk to this person for 3 minutes, be directed to a website to fill out a form, and call back tomorrow to have the form verified.  REALLY? 

On a better note, last day of school is next Thursday and I will at that point in time officially have a High School Junior living in my house.  Not sure when that happened. 

No comments:

Post a Comment