Thursday, September 9, 2010

Ft Wilderness

As I said in my last post, we spent the weekend camping at Ft Wilderness.  It is always enjoyable, quiet and relaxing.  It was supposed to be just Jeff and I, however, after Kyle's ear infection, he didn't go with his Dad, so he had to tag along with us.  Then Nico, our Shiba Inu, who loves the camper, whimpered and cried when he saw the camper come around front and he realized he wasn't included.  So, our trip turned into a family vacation instead of relaxation for two.

What would life be without these little changes?  Boring and lonely.  That is what I say!

Here are a few photos from our trip:

Nico and Jeff taking a ride


Nico:  How does he drive this thing?


Our campsite


Nico keeping an eye out for us


Nico's campsite


Play area and Dog Park


The sign speaks for itself


Entrance to Hoop Dee Doo Review


Hoop Dee Doo Review Show, Kyle was actually brought up on stage for this when he was around the age of 8.


Kyle just lounging, literally.  Look at the size of those feet!  Don't you feel for me and the fact that I have to pay for shoes to fit those?


New store at Downtown Disney, you design your radio control car.  Jeff and Kyle putting their batteries in.


Kids stopped from all over to check out the new cars.

It was a good time, and I enjoyed getting out in the camper for a change.  I hadn't been camping in over a year and a half.  Jeff takes it 4 wheeling quite often, but I don't go.

The next few weeks will be filled with soap making since the pumpkin festival will be upon us soon.  Looking forward to some cooler weather and the Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment