Friday, September 17, 2010

Yoga Pants

We are invited to a friends house for dinner tonight.  I called her and asked her a very important question.

"Can I wear my yoga pants to dinner tonight?" 

I mean, after all it is in their home.  We aren't going anywhere and it is just the four of us.  I received a resounding yes.  ( I think I may show up and she will be in her yoga pants too!) 

I know, some of you may be rolling your eyes and thinking I may need to secretly be nominated for "What Not To Wear".  But I really, really want to wear my yoga pants tonight, oh, with my flip flops.  My feet hurt from a week of 4 inch heels.  Really, 4 inches, what can I say, my parents didn't offer me much in the height department.  Good hair?  Check!  Pretty blue eyes?  Check!  Average height so I don't have to actually buy pants that say SHORT on them?  NOPE!

Okay, a little off track....

As I said to her, I am planning on putting my yoga pants on tonight after work and not removing them until Monday when I return to work.  Well, I may switch them out with another pair or even wash them.

So there you have it.  My plans for the weekend.  Dinner with friends and yoga pants. Oh, yeah.  Soap.  How could I forget?  By the end of October I won't want to use soap either along with not changing out of my comfortable yoga pants. 

Just kidding....on the soap part.  Not the yoga pant part!

No comments:

Post a Comment