Monday, September 27, 2010

September 27, 2010

As I typed the date, I am ashamed of how few postings there were this month.  Time has just gotten away from me, plain and simple.

If any of you see Mr. Time out there, would you please let him know I would like for him to come back?  Thanks.

I was busy with work, (the job that actually pays the bills), Kyle being in school and still behind in homework due, birthdays, chores and soap.  Don't forget the soap.

The one birthday in particular was my Mom's.  We took her to dinner with friends and had a wonderful time.  Of course, we went to MJ's.



Sorry for the quality of the pictures and also, I didn't even have time to edit the red eye.  How remarkably lazy of me.  

This week won't be much better.  I still have to work, as does Jeff.  Kyle will undoubtably have homework.  I'm now coming into October, which means I'm running down to the wire on getting everything ready for Hunsaders Pumpkin Festival.

If you don't hear from me until November, don't send out a search party.  No, I am vowing now to write more. 

Write more on this blog, I should say.  Because I do write a lot each and every day. 

Happy Monday everyone!  Here's to a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment