Friday, October 8, 2010

Plans For The Weekend

Soap, Soap, Oh, and MORE Soap!

That is the plan for this weekend. 

So far, I have a gorgeous Pumpkin soap, Lavender, Yuzu, Energy, Lemongrass and another I have yet to name.  It doesn't sound like a lot, except there are two or three batches of each.  This weekend will be spent making more of those listed above, along with Oatmeal Stout, Pumpkin Lager, Peppermint, Charcoal and a Gardeners Soap. 

As well as bath bombs, sugar scrubs and then wrapping and labeling everything.

This Monday is a Holiday for us at work, so I have a long weekend.  And I couldn't be any more thankful!

I am also babysitting the son of a friend of mine on Sunday.  He is two.  It has been 13 years since I've had to deal with a two year old.  Well, besides two nights ago when Kyle retreated to his former self.  Keep me in your thoughts and I will post an update later on in the weekend.

One more thing...the weather here has been FABULOUS!  Mid 80's with hardly any humidity.  Yes, I did say that.  Florida with the humidity under 30%.  Seeing as it is typically around 175%, we are in heaven down here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment