Monday, October 25, 2010

Two Down, One More To Go!

Yesterday was the last day of weekend number 2 of the Pumpkin Festival.  It was hot, dusty, dirty, and very crowded!  How did I do?

This week will be spent making soap.  And lots of it!  I am out of Pumpkin Spice, Lavender, Spa Bar, Yuzu and Dog Soap.  The others are running thin.  Nothing like bringing home empty boxes!

Everything sold this weekend.  Washclothes, soap dishes, soap saver bags, gift sets and just plain soap.  I even had someone ask if the flowers on my table as decoration were for sale!  CRAZY!

I took my camera out so that I could get some photos of the event.  However, it doesn't work too well with the memory card still in my computer at home!  And I wouldn't have had time for it anyhow!

The end of this event is nearing.  I have to admit, I'm looking forward to a Saturday that I can sleep past 4 a.m.! 

No comments:

Post a Comment