Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Baby Its Cold Outside



Okay, live and learn...this was a screen shot of this mornings temperatures.  I didn't realize that it would change as the day changed.   So, lets pretend that is says 37 in Bradenton.  Thanks.
This is a screen shot of our local weather.   I'm sitting here amazed right now that our local weather at 6:30 this morning was 37 degrees.  Ummm.  Hello???  I live in Florida?

Don't get me wrong, I love the colder weather.  I can dress for work and not sweat my makeup off before I even leave the house.

But 37 for early December is stretching even my belief that I live in Florida and therefor I am NOT turning on the heat.

This is always a battle for my husband and I.  He walks around in sweats, thick socks and slippers, moaning that it is cold.  I on the other hand, will be in yoga pants and a t-shirt with bare feet, moaning that I am hot. 

Gotta love the female hormones.  (Sorry to those that are reading this that feel that is too personal!)

Here is an example of our conversation this morning.

Me:  "Morning.  Brrr.  It's chilly."

Him:  " I don't want to hear it.  Last night I got up to use the bathroom.  I'm freezing, I run back to bed and get under the covers as fast as I can.  I then glance over at you.  There you are sound  asleep with NO COVERS ON!"

As I stated before, Gotta Love Them Female Hormones!

1 comment:

  1. It's cold even in the desserts this time...clunk, clunk, brrrrrr....

    Following your lovely blog and inviting you to add this at http://olahmomma.com/momlounge - a mommy blogger directory and more, where you can also meet more mom bloggers like you and get connected with them by visiting your profile after registration. You can Shout there too:)

    You can also add there your giveaways and business links; get featured by sharing your crafts, recipes and interesting musings.

    Following us back is deeply appreciated. Thanks and have a great day!

    http://olahmomma.com -- blogging and connecting blogging moms.
    {all moms welcome}

    P.S. Don't forget to join our Personalized Photobook giveaway from Picaboo (up to $39.99 value). To join, please visit http://olahmomma.com/personalized-photo-book-giveaway-picaboo

    ReplyDelete