Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th Of July!

Happy 4th of July!  I'm trying to adjust to the fact that it is currently 7/04/2011 already!  Anyway...

As much as I would love to say that we have a full schedule of partying and eating today, I can't.  Just about everyone we know is out of town.  So, it is just Jeff and I and the dogs.  Who not only are terrified of thunder, but fireworks as well.  Only problem with the 4th being on a Monday?  An entire weekend of our neighbors letting off fireworks.  Last year we lost Nico due to the fireworks.  You can read about that Here, and Here
And then, one year ago this week, Bella came in to our lives.  Her story is here.

Well, I'm off to grab some groceries, and drop off a friends dog that we had for the weekend.  (Yes, that means with my Moms dog, we had 6!)

Happy 4th everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment