Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sick and Tired of Being Sick and Tired

For the first time ever, Jeff got sick before Kyle or myself.  Usually, Kyle brings it home, I adopt it and then pass it on to Jeff.  This time, it was reversed. 

We were able to make it through family portraits on Sunday.  At that point, Jeff was really the only one not feeling well.  I could tell it was coming, but still felt alright.  As of yesterday, I have it and Kyle came home from school sick. 

Never fails, Jeff and I leave tomorrow for a long weekend away to celebrate our anniversary.  It takes me a LONG time to get over being sick.  And I can't stand to be sick and not be home.  I'm really hoping that the majority of this will be over by tomorrow.  Here's to wishful thinking!

Like I said, we did make it through family portraits by Jennifer Mauren Photography.  You have to check out her blog.  It was wonderful to work with her and her pictures of babies are just adorable.  Almost makes me want to have another baby so that she can document it.  But, seeing as almost was over about ten years ago, I will let this feeling pass.  I can't wait to see how our pictures turn out. 

On a final note, if you live in the Midwest or Northern states, please stay safe and warm.  Not to make you jealous or anything, but it is supposed to be 78 degrees here today!

No comments:

Post a Comment