Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wednesday

I'm kind of shocked it's Wednesday already.  This week has been a blur.  And seeing as I wanted to get my soap shop cleaned up and organized this week, I'm running out of days to make that happen!

Oh, and does everyone realize Valentine's Day is on Monday?  Since we went away last weekend, I thought I would just plan a nice meal for the two men in my life.  Thinking possibly Filet Mignon, baked potatoes and a veggie.  Makes me hungry just thinking of it! 

What are your plans for Valentine's?  Anything special?  I would love to hear what everyone has planned or doesn't have planned!






5 comments:

  1. Looks like I'm already a Follower! Stop by Bocci's Beefs when you have a chance-we'd love to have ya as an official Follower!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you via Wednesday Skip & Jump Blog Hop. Hope you will follow me too @ http://masalabowl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I am returning the favor. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am making a dinner as well...plus my husband loves my Chocolate Chip cookies so I thought i would make a batch but cut them in the shapes of hearts..

    Thank you for stopping by my blog..I am now following you back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I came by to follow you from the hop but your "follow" button isn't working right now. I'm sorry. If you don't mind, would you please remind me at my blog sometime soon and I will drop by and try again at another time. Best of luck and I hope to see you around soon at Meatless Meals For Meat Eaters

    ReplyDelete