Sunday, September 12, 2010

Soapy Weekend

Back to making soap this weekend.  Have to say, I'm really excited about the few I did today.  I also have an update to show on a soap I did a few weeks back.

Remember this soap?  I did this one a few weeks back.  This is what it
looks like now:


I'm going to call this one Camo Soap.  It is a mans fragrance and smells fantastic!
The fragrance oil causes it to darken up a bit.


This I poured yesterday.  Not sure what to call it yet, but I used Energy fragrance oil.
Took a peek at it today, and I think I am in love:


The color changes have me super excited!  (Sorry for the picture quality, I was in a hurry!)


This is one I did today. Yuzu fragrance, I'm hoping the color stays!

More soap planned for the week.  Then on to Bath Bombs and Bath Salts.  Trying to finish it up so I can spend the first few weeks of October on packaging.  Pumpkin Festival starts October 16th.  It will be here before we know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment