Monday, May 24, 2010

Happy Hooker

Larry, Warren, Kevin, Jesse, Jeff and Jordan


Shame on all of you for just looking at this post because of the title! Tsk, tsk...


Happy Hooker is the boat that Jeff and some friends went out on this past Saturday. I stayed at home holding my head in my hands praying to the Headache Gods to please, please just make it go away.



It was Jesse's birthday, so Jesse, his son Jordan, brother-in-laws Larry and Warren, Kevin and Jeff all went along for the big event.



Yeah! Jesse caught a fish. I think this was a tuna. I think?!





The Happy Hooker at the dock




Jeff had a few good catches. And yes, he is holding a shark in his left hand.




Just a few of the fish caught

A good time was had by all. Especially Jesse. Who was viewed by a few of us later in the afternoon curled into the fetal position on his couch unconscious. It is amazing what a little fresh air, a lot of sun and quite a few beers can do.


My favorite part of the day though, had to be this:





Can anyone believe it? Jeff is COOKING!!! (ever notice how strange cooking looks in capitals? Doesn't look right, huh?!) Jeff was cooking the tuna since I was still on my knees praying for relief. It was delicious and I felt like a proud parent watching their child take their first steps. ( He will kill me for this post later )

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. It's always nice to see a Gambler boy cooking - it's very rare! Poor Michelle - I know what it's like to have a headache - hope you feel better. AND what the heck was Jeff doing with that shark - throw him back in.

    ReplyDelete