Thursday, January 6, 2011

Wednesday Blog Hop

I find myself having difficulty in what to write about lately.  I'm falling into writers block.  Well, maybe it is again, procrastination

There are plenty of photographs that I have that I could turn into a post.  That however, would require me to actually go through them all and edit them.  My head had decided the New Year wouldn't be complete without a migraine to go with it, so the thought of sitting at the computer sorting through pictures just doesn't seem like a good time.

I'm happy to report however, that it is Wednesday, which means BLOG HOP!  I really appreciate others taking away my issue of not coming up with anything to say.  Today you can click on the link at take a look at a bunch of different blogs.



1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm new to the blog hop and think it's a fabulous idea! Sometimes, when I have writer's block and can't think of anything to blog about, I also publish photographs. Unfortunately, I haven't got any new ones right now so I have to make sure I don't get writer's block!!

    Best wishes, CJ xx

    ReplyDelete