Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Photoshop

I finally caved and signed up for Photoshop classes.  Class started last night and will be every Monday for 3 weeks, 2 1/2 hours each night. 

I discovered what people do when they retire.  PHOTOGRAPHY.

I was the youngest in the class by probably 25 years.  Seeing as I'm closing in on 40 myself, this was quite impressive. 

A good time was had by all of us, maybe a few were a little frustrated, but for once, it wasn't me.  I love what this program can do and can't wait until the next class.

(On a side note that has nothing to do with the content of this post, we discovered that Bella can leap the fence in the dog pen without even skimming the top of it.  She was quite proud of herself as Jeff and I watched in amazement.  No wonder she was picked up by Animal Control!  We are currently scratching our heads trying to come up with a solution for the next month until we can get her into training.)

No comments:

Post a Comment