Friday, June 18, 2010

I'm Jealous!

While flipping through a few of my favorite blogs, I came across the title Family Vacation at the Lodge on Oh My Stinkin Heck.  Could it be?  No, No way...  But yes, it is true.  They are vacationing for a week at The Pioneer Woman's Lodge!!! 

I can't even begin to tell you how jealous I am.  Even my blog has turned green with envy today.  (Well, okay, my blog has had green in it since the beginning, but you know what I mean!)

I think I am going to put this on my bucket list.  It may even be number one.  Oh, right now it is number one because I haven't started a bucket list yet, but this may have just pushed me to that point.  Or, maybe even a vision board???  I've heard people say they work. 

Now I am bordering on becoming obsessive about this.  But I can't help but think how one gets to be so lucky! 

No comments:

Post a Comment