Friday, June 4, 2010

Week In Review

This was a LONG week even though it was a short one.

HUH?!

Worked on some new recipes this week, one of which was very, very good. However, I didn't think to take photos as I was playing around. Who would have thunk that all of the ingredients I played around with would have turned out as good as they did. So, this gives me the excuse to just cook it again next week for the blog.

Kyle had his wisdom teeth removed today. It's our last visit from the Tooth Fairy. Sigh. Where does time go? I laughed as the nurse was giving him his directions.


I laughed as I smacked Kyle upside the head and informed him that the NO SMOKING part was not for 3 days, but for the rest of his life! I know he just loves me!

Jeff and I canned our banana peppers tonight from the garden. Sadly, our garden is wasting away. I will post the ingredients and photos tomorrow.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!


1 comment:

  1. I hope Kyle is feeling ok - I know having wisdom teeth removed can be very painful.

    ReplyDelete