Thursday, June 24, 2010

Oh Sheet

We arrived in New York City yesterday afternoon.  Once our ride arrived and we were settled in to the back of the car, Kyle was introduced to New York City traffic at 4:00 p.m. 

Our driver seemed surprised by the amount of traffic.  As traffic sped up and then quickly stopped.  Our driver kept saying one thing over and over. 

"Oh Sheet"

Now, obviously, sheet was not what he truly was saying. Kyle and I snickered in the back seat for miles listening to him.  I really wanted to take photos of the traffic, because there really is nothing like it, but I didn't want to upset our driver any more. 

When we finally arrived at our hotel, I glanced at Kyle and said "Welcome to New York"!

1 comment:

  1. So I'm on your blog at work. Hee, hee. It's the only time I think about it. Have fun on vacation.

    ReplyDelete