Friday, June 25, 2010

Times Square



Kyle and I arrived at our hotel, The Casablanca on Wednesday afternoon.  The location of this hotel is perfect, on 43rd, just off of Times Square.  We checked in to our room, and then headed off to grab some discounted show tickets. 

We decided on Promises, Promises a musical comedy starring Kristin Chenowyth and Sean Hayes.  It actually turned out to be funny and cute. 



For dinner we decided to try Tony's.  It is just next door of our hotel, so it seemed like a good fit.  I could have a glass of wine and not worry about getting lost!  What is there to say about this restaurant other than Oh My Lord!  The portions are HUGE, everything is served Family Style.  Kyle and I settled on Zucchini Fritti as an appetizer and Salmon ala Vodka for dinner.  I didn't think to take a picture of the salmon platter, I was conciously trying to keep everything on the table because the platter was so big.  I did take a photo of the zucchini.  Deep fried, thinly sliced zucchini with parmesan cheese sprinkled over top.  YUM!
Fried Zucchini

Stacey and Cohen arrived yesterday and we spent the day at the Museum and then at Toys R Us.  Yes, I said Toys R Us.  You haven't seen a toy store until you've seen the ones in NYC!  More photos later!  Happy Friday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment