Saturday, June 26, 2010

No WIFI

I am currently in Massachusetts with no WIFI access to be found.  Actually, I have been told I'm lucky my cell phone even works where we are.  So, I have logged on to my dear Aunts computer to at least let those that care know, I am still alive and well.

With that no WIFI comes no capability to tweak my pictures, so the next day or so will be photo free posts if there are posts at all.

I have taken almost 200 pictures since leaving the sunny and HOT world of Florida on Wednesday.  There will be a lot to discuss and dissect in the upcoming weeks.

And finally, I have to give a shout out to my sister in law Stacey.  Stacey and her son Cohen visited us in NYC and spent two days with us.  It was nice having girl time and letting the boys get reacquainted.  Thanks again Stacey!

No comments:

Post a Comment