Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My Mistake

Back in May, I thought of moving my blog to its own domain.  That way one wouldn't have to type in such a long address.  Well, I thought of it, verified that the address was available, logged in to my GoDaddy account, and then?  I guess I did nothing. 

This week while trying to decide if I was ready to leave the Blogger world and enter Wordpress, I decided to take a class offered through April Showers.  With taking this class, I needed to grab some information from my domain name.  I logged into my GoDaddy account, and yep you guessed it.

Nada.  Nothing.  Zero.  No domain name of BlogBeDandy. 

I then went in to see if it was still available.  Guessed right again.

Nada.  Nothing.  Zero.  It has already been purchased.  And guess when that was?  MAY!!!  I can't help but feel that there is someone out there who recognizes domain name searches and purchases them for resale.  I'm usually fairly good at purchasing domain names when I think of them.  I think I currently own 7 of them.  But, not the one I needed now.

So, I purchased a new domain name.  And this blog will be moving. 

Our new web address will be http://www.latherlovelylife.com/.  It is currently in the design stage, and should be up and running sometime the first week of December, along with the Lather Lovely site. 

You won't have to worry, once everything is up and running you will be redirected to the new page until you can remember to add the new site to your favorites.  So, for now, Blog Be Dandy is still the place for you to check in at every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment