Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July


While in New York, we took time to see the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island.  We didn't get off the boat at Lady Liberty, just ventured on to Ellis Island.  The boat trip did allow for me to get some photos.  I will post the pictures from Ellis Island later this week.




The line to get on the ferry was CRAZY long.  Luckily, Stacey was smart and we pre-ordered our tickets.  Note to anyone thinking of going to New York, PRE-ORDER your tickets.  It was super duper hot and humid, so not having to stand in that line was fabulous.

Public Service Announcement:  No one sells sunscreen anywhere near or on tour.  I ran around like a crazy woman trying to find sunscreen anywhere I could.  I came pretty close to asking someone who was putting sunscreen on themselves, if I could buy a squirt!



Kyle on the Ferry heading over to the Statue


Cohen enjoying the view



Happy 4th Everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment