Monday, July 19, 2010

Sick

I don't get sick often.  By sick I mean, having to purge all of the contents of my stomach and lie on the bathroom floor for hours.  Well, my time was up this weekend.  Within an hour of coming home from dinner on Friday night, I was in the bathroom pleading to Jeff to get me a headband and a glass of water. 

And in that order!

I then proceeded to spend the next 4 hours on the floor.  Who ever decided that bathroom flooring should be tile is a genius!  Genius I say!  Because that hard, cold tile was the only place I wanted to be.

I proceeded to feel this way into Saturday afternoon.  At which point the rumbling stopped and I gradually started back on solid foods. 

Jeff and Kyle left Saturday morning to spend the weekend 4 wheeling.  I have never been so grateful to be alone!   I spent Sunday trying to recover and laughing at the fact that I am obviously out of shape.  My stomach felt like I had done a million sit ups.  I floated in the pool and read my kindle, while doing 18 loads of laundry before the boys showed up with their nasty attire.  And by nasty, I'm talking bugs in their clothes nasty!

So, here is to a better week!

1 comment:

  1. Stomach bugs stink!!!! I had that a couple of months ago. Scott said he never saw me so sick. Hope you feel better now. So much for a nice weekend without the boys.

    ReplyDelete