Tuesday, July 20, 2010

This Sums It Up

I found this quote yesterday, (anyone else seeing a pattern emerging here?) I seem to be drawn to them lately. 

When I saw this though, my heart soared.  It finally gave reason to the fact that I love to read.  And I don't mean a little bit.  ALOT of Bit!  Those that know me, know I am never without a book.  It is nothing for me to read 2 or 3 books a week.  (okay, a weekend)  Which is why my wonderful husband bought me a kindle 2 years ago.  (Anyone see the new one?  OMG!  I want it so bad my eyes hurt!) 

Leave it to Confucius to create my new motto in life.

"No matter how busy you may think you are, you must find time for reading, or surrender yourself to self-chosen ignorance."
    - Confucius

And that is all there is to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment