Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Grass

Roxy playing ball

I'm not sure where time has gone, but I know one thing, it's GONE! 

I wanted to post photos of our trip up North when I returned.  Well, that was at the end of June.  Things got crazy after I returned, lost dog, found dog, new dog, etc....

So, I am now going to post a few pictures.  Better late than never!





Some of you may be asking if Kyle has forgotten how to stand up.  For those that don't live in Florida, you just can't understand what it means to be able to sit on the grass. 

Florida grass is awful.  Not only is it awful, you cannot, and I will say it again, CANNOT go barefoot.  Unless you have a special desire to be attacked by fire ants. 

So, in honor of Kyle and the wonderful grass that we were able to sit on, walk barefoot through and play on, this post is for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment